Behind the Scenes at Utilewebsites.com: Our Portfolio of Projects
Ten years ago, Pascal Schardijn founded Utilewebsites.nl from pascalschardijn.nl, driven by a passion born from two decades of working with exceptional freelancers. Together we have brought to life an impressive range of projects, from websites and web shops to cutting-edge applications and groundbreaking digital tools. Our journey reflects a deep-seated commitment to digitization and innovation.
Our portfolio is rich in diversity and growing steadily. Whether we work directly for clients or collaborate with various web agencies, our expertise is impressive. We have proudly worked on more than 200 projects, solved thousands of problems ranging from website errors to application debugging, and continue to continually expand our expertise.
The list of projects we have contributed to is like a journey through the digital world over the past two decades. We have left our fingerprints in various industries and niches, such as:
- Auction sites
- Social networking sites
- E-commerce platforms (think WordPress and WooCommerce)
- Content Management Systems (such as Joomla and WordPress)
- The development of various plugins and modules for WordPress, WooCommerce and Magento
- Online forums and communities
- Online marketplaces
- Online dating platforms
- Social deal platforms
- Integration of dropshipping sites with dropshipping APIs
- Medical websites and applications
- Leasing and rental websites ranging from car rentals to property rentals
- Product configurators
- HTML5 games for casinos and skill games
- 3D solutions and 3D configurators
- Webcam and video streaming platforms
- Model sites
- Learning management systems (LMS) for schools, including WordPress-based systems
- Travel and booking websites
- News and content aggregators
- Vacation packages and reservation platforms
- Corporate websites in various industries, including retail, healthcare and technology
- Portfolio and personal websites
- Restaurant and food delivery platforms
- Event registration sites and ticketing platforms
- Customer relationship management (CRM) and business applications
- Online survey and form builders
- Arts and creative platforms
- Blogging and publishing platforms
- Photo galleries and image banks
- Nonprofit websites for charities and NGOs
- Tourism and travel guide websites
- Data visualization and dashboards
- Delivery and logistics platforms
- Customer support and ticketing systems
- Customized web tools for supplier product import and pricing calculations
- Various other web tools for specific business needs
Our expertise is not limited to one type of software tool. We have accumulated in-depth knowledge and experience that enables us to provide creative and customized solutions for each unique challenge.
Our unique strength lies in developing custom solutions through our flexibility in thinking from a variety of programming languages and skills. We are able to combine these different skills to deliver innovative solutions. With our extensive technical knowledge and expertise, there are various development opportunities that we can realize.
At Utilewebsites.com, we cherish our collaborations, even when some of our most valuable projects are in the shadows. We understand that due to confidentiality issues, certain collaborations with other web agencies and platforms cannot be presented as show cases.
We respect the trust these partners have placed in us and understand their need to protect the identity behind some projects. While we would love to share any project to demonstrate our expertise, we recognize the value of discreet collaborations and are committed to maintaining this confidentiality.
If you have specific questions or want to know more about our work, do not hesitate to contact us. We are always willing to discuss how we can help you and may be able to provide alternative ways to demonstrate our ability and experience, even if some projects cannot be shared publicly. Together, we can find the best solutions for your digital needs.